Are you getting unknown emails or someone is faking with different emails ? If yes, you can simply track the IP Address and the Geographical location of the Recipients, from an Email sent to you by the sender.
Simple theory used is in the header of every email, which the Mail Exchangers use in order to process the successful delivery of Email message. In order to trace an IP location, we need to know the IP address. We can find IP address from Yahoo Mail, Gmail, Outlook Client etc…and track the IP Location of the server or the host.
Here is the procedure how to track an IP Address of the Emailer:
- Refer my earlier posts to get the 32-bit IP address from an Email Message.
For Gmail: How to find IP address in Google Mail Message ?
- Open the IP-Tracer from here, it will open in default web browser and it will show the details of your IP Address by default.
- Enter the 32-bit IP Address value (referring first step above) in the text field and hit enter to continue.
- After submitting the IP Address, the details are displayed on the page itself.
- The details locates the Geographical Location of the IP address.
- Details also corresponds the Latitude, Longitude, Registered to details…
For further assistance, queries post comments as feedbacks.